Recording Department

web hosting cheapest



   Liquor License:
   Fee $251.00

   A San Juan County Liquor License is only required for those                        establishments selling alcoholic beverages in the unincorporated areas      of San Juan County.

   A license is valid for one year from the time of issuance.

   A establishment serving liquor within the city limits will need to contact        the city clerk for more information.

   City Clerk information:

   City of Aztec
   Karla Sayler, City Clerk
   City of Aztec Municipal Complex
   201 W. Chaco
   Aztec, NM 87410
   (505) 334-7603

   City of Bloomfield
   Erikka Martinez, City Clerk
   915 North First Street P.O. Box 1839
   Bloomfield , NM 87413
   (505) 632-6300

   City of Farmington
   Dianne Smylie, City Clerk
   800 Municipal Dr Farmington, NM 87401
   (505) 599-1106